Please be patient. A whole new experience is on the horizon...
Don’t have an account? Sign up Free!
Enter the email address you used when creating the account. A message will be sent to that address containing a link to reset your password.
SEND RESET LINK
We’ve sent the reset link to the e-mail address on file. For security reasons the link can only be used for one hour. If you do not receive your email within five minutes check your spam folder or check to ensure you entered your e-mail correctly.
To continue using Navitent and all of its features, create a FREE account here.
CREATE FREE ACCOUNT
Have an account? Log In
Start:Aug 06, 2020
Goal: this Cognitive Trail will improve the ability to overcome emotions that result in painful outcomes (Blind Spots).
'Blind Spots' is part of The Next Step series designed as a personal nav system. Each day it offers specific step-by-step guidance to help ... Read More
You are now unfollowing
Next Step GPS
You are now following
Next Step GPS
Consider the pointers below as a way to guide you toward a new way of living that can bring you a sense of stability and happiness:
* Offer a suggestion today without concern for the person's acceptance of your opinion.
* Encourage the person to convey his/her feelings about your suggestion.
* Take a big, deep breath while they are speaking.
* Calmly welcome the feedback.
* Then, gulp, thank him/her politely for the feedback - without any stink eye or attitude.
* As you engage in this encounter, note how the interaction makes you feel. Does it make you feel fidgety and tense? Or did you find something helpful in the exchange?
* Make a mental note about whether you want to hold a grudge because their opinion may differ from yours.
* Note if you want to make a snide remark. Or did you realize the conversation helped make you see things differently?
Are you willing to do the exercise above and follow the pointers?
Got a little adrenaline flowing at the thought of letting go of your control?
Why don't you try listening to this tune from Bobby McPherrin to lighten things up. The clip features the late actor and comedian, Robin Williams, hamming it up.
It was a song recommended to us by our friend Brian. Goofy but funny.
Go to the video icon above and watch Mr. McPherrin's video 'Don't Worry. Be Happy.'
Tell us how the video landed with you when you've finished.
Navitent Name: Day 20_Don't Worry Be Happy
You are sharing the navitent at URL:
has a navitent to share with you.
[Email Address], [Email Address], [Email Address]